Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully.
Using our website https://www.PPECenter.us/ (“PPE Center” or “Marketplace”) operated by AMBITAS, LLC (“We” or “ambitas”) indicates that you accept these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use this Marketplace. We reserve the right to make changes or modifications to these Terms at any time and for any reason. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms to stay informed of updates.
The information provided on the PPE Center is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- “Visitors” are persons who visit or view PPE Center, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
- “Entry User” is a person and/or entity who is using PPE Center with no subscription, free access is allowed to the limited selection of PPE Center features.
- “Pro User” is a person and/or entity who is using PPE Center and subscribes for the “PRO” package.
- “Enterprise User” is a person and/or entity who is using PPE Center and subscribes for the “Enterprise” package.
- “Registered User” is a person and/or entity who registers (creates an account) at PPE Center and receives a unique login information without activating the account. Registered User has restricted access to PPE Center until the account activation.
- “Activated User” is a person and/or entity who registers (creates an account) at PPE Center, receives a unique login information and activates the account through the activation link which will be sent to Registered User’s email.
- “Supplier” is an Activated User who is willing to sell its goods and connect with Buyers and Brokers through PPE Center.
- “Buyer” is an Activated user who is willing to buy respective goods and connect with Suppliers and Brokers through PPE Center.
- “Broker” is an Activated user, a middleman that helps Suppliers and Buyers to make the appropriate connection for their business in PPE matters.
- Supplier, Buyer and Broker are commonly known as “Users”. All Users are equal partners and any person and/or entity can represent himself/herself/itself as Supplier, Buyer and Broker altogether.
- “Subscription” means an agreement between Users and PPE Center to receive the access to PPE Center according to the chosen subscription package. Subscription is valid after PPE Center receives the payment for such services. The payment has to be made in advance. The subscription grants the User full or partly limited access to the platform depending on the subscription level. The more advanced, key features and/or full access requires a paid upgrade with possibility of two subscription levels - Pro and Enterprise.
- PPE Center is a web-based marketplace where its Users might be connecting with each other with or through the website, or PPE Center mobile application.
- This Terms does not create any form of partnership, joint venture, agency, franchisor-franchisee, employer-employee and/or buyer-seller relationship between any Visitors, Registered Users, and/or Users.
- On activation of the account, all the services by this website are provided online. Thus delivery of any services by this website is completely online.
- It is strictly given that all communication at PPE Center has to be in English. Any advertisements and/or comments in different languages will be deleted and/or edited without prior notice.
- It is strictly prohibited to publish contact details in the subject/title, description or content of the advertisement. Such prohibition might lead into the deleting/editing the advertisement and also deleting the account of the User without prior notice.
- All subjects declare and warrant that the evidence and information provided by them at PPE Center will be true.
- PPE Center is intended to connect all subjects in respect to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Any other advertisements and communications between Parties that are not related to PPE will be deleted without prior notice.
3. ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION. PROVIDED INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS.
- Any visitors reaching PPE Center website has to be registered with activated account to see the actual events, demands, offers and advertisements on Marketplace.
- The registration requires Visitors to provide specific information to get the unique login such as:
- E-mail address
- Choosing the shield of activity between “Supplier”, “Broker” or “Buyer” or altogether.
- Any other information asked during the process of registration is optional and its completion, except of information required according to the point 3.2.1. and 3.2.2, does not affect the validity of the registration.
- After the registration, each Registered User receives the email with the link. By clicking on this link, the Registered User will activate the account at PPE Center. If the User does not activate the account within 72 hours, it will lead to the termination of such account according to the point 4.2. of these Terms.
- In an effort to guarantee the safeness of Users’ future business, We ask the Users to provide the documents for personal identity verification and warehouse identification. This verification process is optional and it is a significant feature of Marketplace. We believe that the User being verified is more trustworthy, which can significantly improve the trading between other Users. Nevertheless, We cannot in any case and with all the willingness to put forth our best effort to ensure the security of business between third Parties.
- In case of providing us with any documents related to the verification process, further handling, storing and/or deletion of these documents are described in section no. 6 of these Terms: DATA PROTECTION.
- PPE Center reserves the right to terminate the account of Users for any reason, without prior notice or liability.
- The account can be also terminated:
- upon request of the User
- if User doesn’t activate the account within 72 hours.
- All payments are handled through the worldwide Complete Payments Platform – STRIPE, 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.
- PPECenter does not in any case see or store your credit card details.
- PPECenter requires monthly (1-month) or annual (12 months) advance payments depending on the User’s preference. If the User terminates the Subscription after the payment, the subscription is valid for the pre-paid month or year period. After this pre-paid period, the Users become the Entry User with no subscription and limited access to use the services of PPE Center.
- The subscription can be renewed by pre-paying another month or annual subscription in advance.
- The subscription prices are not granted. PPE Center reserves the right to adjust the price of the subscription.
- By using the PPE Center, you represent and warrant that:
- All information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
- You have the legal capacity to agree and comply with these Terms.
- Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account and all advertisements on PPE Center.
7. DATA PROTECTION.
- When you visit or register for access to the PPE Center, We may collect information about you which may be helpful for improving the operation of the PPE Center or which we require to identify you.
- We may also collect personal information from you through the PPE Center when you register and/or subscribe at PPE Center.
- There are two types of documents that might be provided by Users to PPE Center optionally:
- Information and/or Documents for registration (such as profile picture, information about the company, various certificates of company, files, pictures, videos etc.). Such documents and/or information are stored on our secured servers and are available to other Users to see within the profile or posts.
- Information and/or Documents needed for the Verification process (such as passports, drivers’ license, warehouse utility bill, warehouse lease agreement, etc.). All such documents will be held on our secured servers and will be deleted immediately right after being verified.
- Nevertheless PPE Center makes the best effort to protect all parties from any risk, Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses at PPE Center. Users are advised and encouraged to take due precautions while dealing with other Users of the PPE Center.
- The Users acknowledge the risks of purchase and sale transactions when using the Marketplace to conduct transactions, and that they fully assume the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with such transactions. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents.
- The features and services on PPE Center are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and PPE Center hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
- This website makes no Representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or currentness of any information provided on or through the website.
- PPE Center assumes no responsibility for damage to computers or software of the user or any person the user subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the user’s computer. Again, user views and interacts with this website, or banners or pop-ups or advertisements displayed thereon, at his own risk.
- Visitors, Registered Users and/or Users download information from PPE Center at their own risk. PPE Center makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms.
- By viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this website, including banners, advertising, or pop-ups, downloads, and as a condition of the website to allow his lawful viewing, Visitors, Registered users and/or Users forever waive all right to claims of damage of any and all description based on any causal factor resulting in any possible harm, no matter how heinous or extensive, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether personal or business in nature.
- Visitors, Registered users and/or Users waive all right to claims of damage if, for any reason, this site is not working temporarily, and showing errors, which includes but is not limited to, “Site Not Working”, “Portions Not Available”, “Database Error”, etc.
- Visitors, Registered users and/or Users warrant an understanding, as required consideration, that this website disclaims all liability resulting from use or installation or reliance upon its services for any reason. Visitors, Registered users and/or Users understand that PPE Center disclaims liability for any information contained in sales or promotional materials of its Visitors, Registered users and/or Users or the product itself that is unintentionally misleading or incorrect that might cause damage to the other Visitors, Registered users and/or Users. Visitors, Registered users and/or Users expressly agree that no matter what may happen because of his or her use of the services of this website, or no matter what damage may be allegedly or actually caused by the use of this website, or no matter the harm or damage that may result directly or indirectly from the use of this website, for any reason whatsoever, that the absolute maximum extent of PPE Center’s liability shall be an amount no greater than the respective monthly subscription fee, which may not be applied more than once.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- We own and operate the PPE Center. We are the owners of all intellectual property rights in material contained within the PPE Center. This includes, but is not limited to, all copyright, trademarks, patents and designs. We will rigorously pursue any unauthorised infringements of our rights.
- You are allowed to use, download, and print the information and tools available on the PPE Center for the purpose of doing business with other Users within PPE Center. You may not otherwise extract or distribute any of the material contained within the PPE Center, or use any such material or tools for any commercial benefit to yourself or others. If you wish to use any of the PPE Center content for any other purpose or in any other way, you must first contact ambitas to obtain our prior written consent. We may not give consent. If any consent is given we will explain as part of the consent how you will be permitted to use the PPE Center contents.
- All rights, not otherwise claimed under this agreement, are hereby reserved. The information contained in PPE Center is intended solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
- All content on this web site is the copyright of ambitas except the third party content and link to third party web sites on our website.
PPE Center reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time for other users without notice to the instant user. These Terms are last modified as of: .
11. CONTACT, QUERIES and COMPLAINTS
In case of any questions, queries, need for assistance or any complain, please contact us at:
12. JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW.
These Terms, the rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our services, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have before.
13 CONTACT INFORMATION.
1000 5th Street, Suite 200
Miami Beach, FL 33139
United States of America